Prospecting For Business

Fond greetings to Pattern Realm 



     Why are we not prospecting in our business?  Sometimes when I struggle with prospecting I think of the story of Luke chapter 5 in the end when Jesus tells Peter that he will be catching men.  As entrepreneurs that's what we're called to be to shine our light to the world. 
     The apostle Peter made it clear in 1st Peter 4:10. "Is every man hath received a gift let him minister this gift to others as stewards of the manifold grace of God.". You see as entrepreneurs I feel that we are called To shine the Light so who are we not to shine the light of our opportunity or our service that it may bless the lives of others. 
     You see scripturally we are called to excellence.  In Daniel chapter 1 Daniel and the Israelite men call to serve in the king's court declined the king's meat but preferred to eat things in accordance to the dietary laws that the Lord had given them.  After a period of time the king noticed that these Israelite men serving in his court were better off physically and had more knowledge than the man that served him from his own Nation.  Subscriptionally if we serve our God in obedience we are called to serve with excellence. Because you need to help people see that you have God in your life and out in the marketplace 
     Now with that I want you to think of the three things they're going to help you be a mega prospector in your business, consistency consistency and consistency.  That is something that is often preached by a good mentor of mine by the name of Presley Swaggerty.  So be consistent and think big so you can win big. 
     Bring in mind Deuteronomy 8:18.  God gives you the power to get wealth.  But here's something you have to do you have to be consistent in obeying him. 
     27 years ago I was firstly married and reading Luke chapter 5.  I was discussing what I saw as a neeer meaning.  In networking you may be traveling the miles you may be putting in zoom meetings and dealing with no show after no show but we have to put forth consistent effort in order to be fishers of Men as entrepreneurs.  Just like Peter was called by Jesus to be an apostle and missionary we are called to be as entrepreneurs catching men for our business and for Christ 
     Once again recall first Peter 4:10 and think of these two factors that keep you from prospecting 

1.  Fear of man;  we can be so afraid of what others might think of us that it puts a damper on our self-esteem and we wonder whether we can succeed in Business and in life.  Let me give you a nugget of wisdom, DONT DO THAT!  Galatians 1:10 says it clear. "For do I now persuade men or God?  Or do I seek to please men? For if I seek to please men I am not the servant of Christ.". So do we seek to please men or God, Please please God.  I recall beginning 25 and 1/2 years ago something seriously missing in my life and I didn't really know how to answer that need I'm 23 years ago I came to accept the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and even though I still have this personal relationship with Jesus Christ I have stepped forward and am on the covenant path in my relationship with Jesus Christ.  That's what I am called to be on and that's what I call others to be on as well 

2.  Lack of faith.  God Don't mess up!  When we walk in obedience to him we step aside from focusing on our circumstances and focus on what he wants for us in our lives.  Both of your faith by getting into the scriptures and developing yourself

In Christ 

Jimmy 

EYP




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyway Services A Better Way to Consult

Get Yp and Win Again!!