he Coaches Are In

Pattern Realm, JR here, Jimmy's alter. Jimmy is pleased with the series we are doing, so please pay close attention to what he has to say. He has a dark night of the soul, but he has a lighter side, like playing and holding small puppies, and eating protein bars at sunrise. He loves his Mama. Now, here he is. OK, thank you JR, I tell you he comes in and takes over when I feel down in the dumps, but enough about that. I want to talk about the future arm of my business coaching/consulting. I want to use my work as an entrepreneur to bless and lift up others and to consult with movers and shaker on local, state, and national levels for good conservative causes. I've been wanting to go into business to bless the lives of other for 40 years now, and now that I am 54, I think it's high time! We all have our work, and our work and walth should be meaningful to bless the lives of others we can influence for good. Sincerely in Christ, Jimmy Hendrick EYP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyway Services A Better Way to Consult

Get Yp and Win Again!!