Hey Pattern Realm,

  

Normall I give a topic on personal and professional development.  But today I want to talk about a resource where you can get such help.

     Did you know that public speaking is the #1 feqar of Americans besides roller coasters.

     To be honest with you I'd rather speak than be on a roller coster.  But I digress.  A local Toastmasters Club can help you develop sharp communication and leadership skills.

     If you're in the Permian Basin area, I have just the club for you.  I'm Vice President of  Membership with Odessa Texas Toastmasters Club.  We meet every Wednesday at noon at Frost Bank 801 North Texas in downtown Texas.  You'll get a good quality club experience I promise.  You'll get excellent knowledge of communication and leadership skills.  

 

Sincerely in Christ


Jimmy Hendrick


EYP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyway Services A Better Way to Consult

Get Yp and Win Again!!