Get Yp and Win Again!!




Deer pattern realm


     It's your adversity educator and success conference and thrive Coach again with another thought for you to chew on.
     I know... Satan is tended to knock us down with the opinions of others The spirit of criticism and making people feel like that they don't belong. Let me tell you something I have been doing battle for quite some time now.  For two and a half weeks I was in the middle of a depression that was crippling.  Depressive psychotic thoughts that made me feel I did not belong anywhere on this earth and that I was a curse because of my birth defect. Let me tell you something when it comes to the verbal attacks from Satan I've seen my share.
     Last Friday November 3 2022 I had a metaphysical Battle of wills with Satan.  It seemed like thick darkness was gathering around me and it was almost like he was trying to choke the hope and life out of me.
     It took some general coaxing from the Spirit get me back up and moving again where I felt like I wanted to live again for the people around me that bless me as well as for those who depend on me.  
     Yeah I know being knocked down sucks.  But here's the benefits... The benefits of coming back up.  When Satan is attacking you on all sides remember this you have the power to pray to the Lord for strength so you can get up on the inside.  Then taking authority in Christ You tell Satan get thee hence.  You kick that Critter out in the name of Jesus Christ and he has to go!

Have a blessed day in Christ

Jimmy

EYP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyway Services A Better Way to Consult