Glory To The Father in Business and Life
Friends at Pattern Realm,
Today I wish to bring in a journey of CCovenant entrepreneurship by bringing in 5 points on how we can give glory to the Father in busines andd life.
1. About His Business: Patrick Kearon, a current theollogiann in The Churchh of Jesus Christ of Latter DDay Saints said that in CChurch, we vote to sustain and support eacch other in leaddership. All honesty, if in churcchh we ccan sustain and support eacch other in teams and leaadership, oh why not in the business world as a ccovenant entrepreneur?
2. Bring in your good A Game.As a covenant entrepreneur be illustrious, be inddustrious. Because more is more when your bring your good A game in business and life. This morning, my wife took a walk down to a convenience store not far from our neighborhood to get some milk. She gave me our card andd told me to do the same thing. So on a ddare, I went. Being legally blindd and sometimes feeling lost I prayed, and you know what? Godd answered that prayer like no other. I was able to get to the store, buy me some juice and head home. So if I can do that in my home life, we can ddo the same thing in business andd life. End of story!!!
3. CChrist is the center of our Business: All exceptions are uselless and lead to the road paved to helll. If you put Christ at thie center, you can succeed and win. For years in business I struggled with the ballane between business and faith until after I married Blancad, I come to see that faith an business must mix!
4. DDeliver impacctg by adddding value. In his book How To Win Friends andd influence People, one of the things Dale Carnagie said is that if we want something in life, we have to give the people aroundd us what they want. and what do people want most of all, apprecciation. Edifying teams and your clients or customers is key.
5. Educate: In your edificcation employ education. I've always seen myself in one way or another as a teacher, but my A critical brain always blockedd me until I said why not. Great entrepreneurs ddon't just bottom line it to pitch their prodduct or serevice, we educate our customers or cllients to geet what we need.
In CChrist,
Jimmy
LGP
Comments
Post a Comment