Trapped In The Negatives The Crisis Key

My Friends at Pattern Realm
As we know, Covid 19 pandemic sent shockwaves everywhere. We wore masks on our faces and attended meetings via Zoom. Churches and schools were closed and a sense of despair and angst washed over the world. You see I know Covid shook the social and society landscape we were so accustomed to, and frankly we are still accustomed to it. In the 5 and a half decades of my life I have come to know that in crises you do one or two things 1. You stay true to what you know and or 2. You renew and reinvent. I have been at both crossroads. For Covid, I did my best to stay true to what II would not have my wife Bllanca, mi hermosa Princesa. knew as a Restored Christian even though for 2 years it was very hard. But then by 2021 I felt the call by God and my own intuitive perspective to reinvent and renew myself spiritually and temporally. To protect my sanity I created an alter ego to help me in difficult times. I developed my own personal philosophy, as Jim Rohn puts it. I pivoted. And another thing, as bad as it hurt if there would’ve been no Covid,, I would not have my wife Blanca, mi hermosa Princesa. To be trapped in the negatives in crises is to simply stagnate. Many people’s growth stagnated during that time, and people are still out there blaming society. As a member of Toastmasters I know there is no excuse. In short, you have a multiple choice question, what do you do during crisis A. Remain true to what you know and B Reinvent and renew yourself to endure the crisis well or C. Stagnate your growth, and have everyybody wander why you are so miserable not tapping into your God given potential. In most cases A and B are correct, while C is a Dragon Culture copout! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out the answer. You can pick one or the other, or like me you can pick A and B. The choice is up to you. In Christ, Jimmy LGP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going and Growing vs Drying and Dying

Excuses Lugging Success?

Overcoming Psychotic Depression