Overcoming Psychotic Depression
Greetings Pattern Realm Today I wish to cover a very sensitive subject and it is the subject of a little known mental illness known as psychotic depression. I began experiencing the symptoms of this back in mid-November to early December 1997 I would skip some of my classes and also barricade myself in my apartment. My ex-wife calmly confronted me about this and so I called to set up an appointment with a psychiatrist. The first diagnosis came on December 5 1997 Major depression with psychotic features. I was prescribed risperidone and taken off of my antidepressant The doctor thinking that it might have triggered the psychosis. At first the psychosis was triggered by anxiety but a few months later having moved to the inner city of Arlington Texas the psychosis turned for a while to anger so to the point that by February 1999 my marriage was busted over. I wanted those people that I felt wa...
Comments
Post a Comment