Narcissism Abuse and the Degenerate Culture

Empowered greetings Pattern Realm
     Normally I don't wax political here in Pattern Realm, but a personal crisis of which I do not wish to discuss has led me to fight for advocacy for rights of people with disabilities who have been abused and exploited by scammers so-called friends and even the people that they love. 
     This is a problem that is caused by the Degenerate Culture.     The main characteristic of this culture is narcissism, juvenile even infantile temper tantrums, and use of Brits and fear mongering to get what they want! 
     The disabled being mistreated by abuse and exploited it's without excuse! And I refuse to stand for it.  I love to say that this isn't personal but it is being disabled myself!  It's time to put the pin and use it as a sword to lobby our legislative bodies to start clamping down on scammers and abused and exploitation of people with disabilities with more advocates calling for disabled people to be able to live in peace and manage their Affairs in peace 

In Christ 

Jimmy 

EYP
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Should Be Rich!!

Get Yp and Win Again!!