Jimmy, my life story

Jesus greet you pattern round

I don’t know why I’m being compelled to do this, but apparently he wants to log out my life story and how city it is motivational and can help people overcome the adversities of life maybe develop the entrepreneurial life cycle

My story is rich and beautiful, but also very painful with a few gems and kernels of wisdom along the way mostly from my maternal grandparents grandma and granddad Sawyer.

I grew up in the flourishing yet rough and tumble West Texas community of Odessa, Texas. It has shaped everything that I have have and help me become everything that I am.

maybe someday I will compile this life story in a book but in the meantime, I think it would be beneficial to go ahead and write the story right now it is Jimmy’s life story. But I might end up calling it discourse of a roughneck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Should Be Rich!!

Get Yp and Win Again!!