Heaven's greetings pattern Realm
     Today it's obvious I want to talk to you about four to five different business models that work well with those with any degree of legal blindness. 
1. Content writing and creation.  Look at me I'm legally blind and I am also a blogger.  Regardless of how much money you make or no this form of content creation can be very fulfilling and keep you on your toes.  I like to post blogs at least three to four times a week, so that people can hear fresh topics from someone like me. 
2.  Podcasting:  back in 2015 I was taking some business management classes under a lady by the name of Mrs Barron.  God bless her she was the one that suggested that I become a podcaster, and for some sad reason I didn't believe I had one it took.  It took a compound leg French fracture for me to wake up and see that I could become a podcaster I'm not just any podcaster in the eyes of some of my friends a podcaster extraordinaire.  I have a feeling that my lady Blanca fell in love with me because of my podcasta.  We've been dating for nearly 3 months now and we are so blessed and she loves it every time I podcast. 

3.  Research and transcription:  many people believe that when they think of the blind being involved in transcription that it's all medical, oh not necessarily?  For a time I flirted with a possibility of becoming a freelance legal researcher and transcriptionist.  I would still consider that business model if I knew that it could pay. 

4.  Affiliate marketing p;  this is tricky and I don't really know enough about it but this is a business model I wouldn't mind having as a good income stream if I knew that I could wildly succeed like some of my mentors Randy hedge and Presley swaggerty 

4.  Network marketing or in better words networking.  Many people say that it is not a good business model for the blind because of all the graphics and presentation but you'll be surprised especially if they had help along the way.  You can even print out the slide for the presentation of some companies and to tell you the truth even though I love a product based business as far as network marketing services work much better.  Just consider ACN!
     Now do you have it I have five great business model opportunities for those who are blind and maybe forced because of transportation issues to stay at home and even if they're blind and they have some opportunities to leave home these are still some good business models some strong business models. 

In Christ 

Jimmy Hendrick

EYP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Should Be Rich!!

Get Yp and Win Again!!