Essential Services Consultants


God bless you Pattern Realm
     In today's post I'm going to be talking about my area of essential Services consulting. 
     What do I mean by that? I'm talking about services that people use everyday electricity phone TV internet home security identity protection. 
     I work with a company called ACN which works with a good pic of companies that provide services that people use every day, I like to call it Anyway Services.  You're going to be using the services anyway so why not pick brands from a friend or colleague that you trust.  Some people call what we do as selling.  I don't look at it that way, in fact my mentor Presley swaggerty councils us in the group not to consider it as selling your acquiring customers, or as I like to put it clients, to buy into services that they would normally use anyway that would help them save money.  The job is not to push people in the buying into a product or service but whether to see if it's a good fit for them.  Although you can use a persuasive personality to get things done in that area. 

In Christ 

Jimmy

EYP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyway Services A Better Way to Consult

Get Yp and Win Again!!