How Bad Do You Want it


My dear friends of Pattern Realm
     I reached this Epiphany once again a couple of days ago when I learned that my best friend was no longer interested in expanding his nonprofit.  I began feeling depressed like I had no purpose.
     Then I cried out to God and he helped me see that I was being called to a higher purpose and now I see it.
     So the same question I'm asking myself now is the same question I asked you now. How bad do you want it? How bad do you need it?
     Is your dream your passion so that you can pass you on to people around you and to Generations to come, think about it.  It should be a burning question inside you the umph for you to begin working on your dreams and maximize your potential

In Christ 

Jimmy 

EYP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyway Services A Better Way to Consult

Overcoming phone Logged